About Duncan Park
A large, formal park located in the center of one of Spartanburg’s older neighborhoods, Duncan Park provides both active and passive recreation facilities, including a large lake and former minor league stadium as its two biggest attractions.
This 102.53-acre community park includes mountain bike trails, the historic Duncan Park baseball stadium, a pond, walking trails, and much more.
- 102.53-acre community park located in the Duncan Park neighborhood
- Large lake
- Baseball stadium (former minor league baseball stadium)
- Two lighted little league softball/baseball fields, playground
- Lighted tennis courts with restrooms
- Picnic areas, amphitheater, paved walking trail, nature trails, and bike trails
- Spartanburg High School baseball and American Legion Post 28 currently call the baseball stadium home
- Spartanburg High School softball, boys cross country, and girls cross country teams use Duncan Park facilities as their home venues
- Amphitheater hosts many special events throughout the year, including Jam in the Park, a local musicians’ concert series