Spartanburg is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Upstate South Carolina, Spartanburg is conveniently located at the cross roads of I-85 and I-26 and minutes from GSP International Airport making getting to Spartanburg a breeze from anywhere. GSP is served by seven major airlines, offering 50 daily non-stop flights to 18 major cities across the U.S.
Ideal for regional events with easy access from Atlanta and Charlotte.
From Spartanburg to:
- Charlotte, NC - approximately 75 miles
- Columbia, SC - approximately 95 miles
- Atlanta, GA - approximately 125 miles
- Charleston, SC - approximately 200 miles
- Myrtle Beach, SC - approximately 240 miles
- Jacksonville, FL - approximately 380 miles
- Washington, DC - approximately 467 miles